Yields 12 meatloaf muffins
- 1 pound grass fed beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. organic kale leaves, chopped
- 1/3 c. crumbled goat cheese
- 1/3 c. flax meal
- 3-4 tbsp Bragg's Liquid Aminos (feel free to substitute Worcestershire's Sauce or other sauce... maybe salsa or spaghetti sauce?)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease muffin pan with coconut oil
- Add all ingredients to mixing bowl
- Mix well using hands (yikes! Not my favorite thing to do but it works very well to get all the ingredients mixed together)
- Use ice cream scoop to spoon meat into muffin pan. Pack lightly.
- Bake in oven for 40-50 minutes or until meat is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool.
- Pop meatloaf muffins out of pan and enjoy!
Optional: Dip in organic ketchup. :)